Wednesday 6 August 2014

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/invisiblesystem/isim-invisible-system-in-mali Here is a photo of my main man Sanbougou a la guitare Mandeka (griot). Someone nabbed his fx pedal / guitar synth pedal essential to some griot tunes so I trying to fundraise for that to be replaced too The chap on his left is Sambou who is my other main man on vocals a la griot and his dream is to have his own mic and some speakers to hear himself on / music at home that don't sound like dirt!


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/invisiblesystem/isim-invisible-system-in-mali Here is a photo of my main man Sanbougou a la guitare Mandeka (griot). Someone nabbed his fx pedal / guitar synth pedal essential to some griot tunes so I trying to fundraise for that to be replaced too The chap on his left is Sambou who is my other main man on vocals a la griot and his dream is to have his own mic and some speakers to hear himself on / music at home that don't sound like dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment